- Prices start from £39,680 OTR for E 220 d Sport Saloon and £41,680 for the E 220 d Sport Estate
- Four model lines available: Sport; AMG Line; AMG Line Premium; AMG Line Premium Plus
- Choice of two diesel and two petrol engines, including E 200; E 450 4MATIC; E 220 d;
E 400 d 4MATIC
- Two EQ Power plug-in hybrid and two Mercedes-AMG models are also available [please see specific model pages]
- The E 200 features a 2.0-litre petrol engine with EQ Boost, generating 197 hp and 320 Nm. The Saloon delivers 38.7 combined mpg and emits 165 g/km of CO2 (AMG Line: 166 g/km), while the Estate delivers 37.2 mpg and emits from 174 g/km
- Using a 3.0-litre straight-six petrol engine, the E 450 4MATIC with EQ Boost produces 367 hp and 500 Nm. On the combined cycle, the Saloon – engine not available with Estate bodystyle – can achieve 31.4 mpg and 204 g/km
- Both the four-cylinder and six-cylinder petrol engines come with the EQ Boost 48-volt onboard electrical system as standard – thanks to energy recovery and ‘glide’ mode the system further improves efficiency
- The diesel-powered E 220 d has a 2.0-litre engine with an output of 194 hp and 400 Nm. It can deliver between 53.3 and 47.1 combined mpg and emits between 139 and 157 g/km (Estate: 50.4-45.6 mpg and 148-161 g/km)
- The E 400 d 4MATIC uses a 3.0-litre straight-six engine that can produce 340 hp and 700 Nm. It can deliver between 42.2 and 39.2 combined mpg and emits between 176 and 188 g/km of CO2, while the estate delivers 38.7-37.2 mpg and a between 181-192g/km of CO2
- For the first time, the new E-Class is available with MBUX infotainment system, which features two 12.3-inch screens – the central display is now a touchscreen
- All models come as standard with a 9G-Tronic nine-speed automatic transmission.
- Standard equipment on Sport models – available on E 200 and E 220 d only – includes MBUX infotainment system, with two 12.3-inch cockpit and central displays; 17-inch alloy wheels; front and rear parking sensors; reversing camera; LED headlights; Blind Spot Assist; wireless smartphone charging; leather upholstery; and heated front seats.
- For an additional £2,500, AMG Line – E 200 and E 220 d only – adds 18-inch AMG alloy wheels; AMG bodystyling; privacy glass; Multibeam LED intelligent headlights; and Thermotronic three-zone automatic climate control.
- AMG Line Premium adds 19-inch AMG alloy wheels; Keyless-Go Comfort package, with keyless lock and unlocking; 360° camera; and MBUX augmented reality for navigation. AMG Line Premium is available for £2,000 over AMG Line models.
- For another £2,500, the range-topping AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus adds 20-inch AMG alloy wheels; Night package; panoramic sunroof; Burmester surround sound system; Memory package, including electrically adjustable front seats; and for vitalising comfort – the Energizing Comfort package.
- AMG Line Night Edition Premium Plus are optionally available with the £1,695 Driving Assistance package, which includes Active Blind Spot Assist; Active Braking Assist with cross-traffic function; Active Assist Distance Distronic; Active Emergency Stop Assist; Active Speed Limit Assist; Active Steering Assist; Evasive Steering Assist; Pre-Safe Plus; and route-based speed adjustment.
For full pricing and technical data, please see the attached e-brochure